Tuesday, August 17, 2010

On the Bandwagon

So I've jumped on, but not alone. Genevieve, who had the idea to this in the first place, is on the other coast for a week and a half. So I'll try to fill some negative space in the meantime.

I'm in the middle of watching Quadrophenia and it's awesome! But given my easy boredom, I decided to give this post a shot. There was already a pretty good foundation for my liking the movie - set in 60s London, mods vs. rockers and of course, vespas - one of which I crashed not too long ago. I've been on a bit of movie/TV binge this summer which is a little unlike me. I've revisited all three Back to Futures, plowed through three seasons of  True Blood and became completely obsessed with Bones.

A perfect example of why I need photoshop.


Even watched a few episodes of Jersey Shore... Now I get jittery at the thought that I have to wait for Season 6 to see what happens when Bones and Booth reunite (probably almost something, but ultimately nothing) when all of the previous plot satisfaction (or lack thereof) has come to me instantaneously. Apparently the thing that brings everyone back together is that Cam is in trouble. Also, *SPOILER ALERT* I read that someone dies, Booth has a new love interest and they're going to face a new murderer who has somehow come from The Gravedigger. I actually just ordered two of Kathy Reichs' books on Amazon, the first book in the Temperance Brennan series which has an iffy title, Deja Dead, but I'll give it a try, and a more recently published one, Bones to Ashes. I've read that the only thing the Temperance Brennan on the show and the Temperance Brennan in the books have is their job, which is a little disappointing but we'll see how it goes.

Oh my God, I'm so bored. Here look at some cloud shapes.

The top two were taken in New York and the bottom two in Greece.
I made this high tech compilation of photos with Preview and screenshots.


Genevieve, post from New York! Hopefully you'll have something a bit more interesting to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment